- – 35 years as a teacher, coach, athletic administrator at the junior high, high school, junior college and collegiate level
- – Coached football, basketball, baseball, and volleyball
- – Former National presenter for the NAIA’s Champions of Character Program
- – Director of Proactive Coaching
- – Clinician – Speaking nationally to athletes, coaches, parents, school districts and corporations
His tips come from extensive work interviewing his own student athletes at middle school, high school, and college levels.
Proactive Coaching works with coaches and teams to help intentionally create character-based team cultures, provide a blueprint for team leadership, develop confident, tough-minded, fearless competitors, and train coaches for excellence and significance.
Our “WHY”: Because the character lessons intentionally taught will be the coach’s best legacy. One athlete of character improves your team – one team of character changes your school – one school of character impacts your community. A coach of significance can impact generations. It all begins and ends with strong families.